Product Code : A4101
Brand Name : Additive 4101
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Additive 4101 (Emulsifier Free Additive )
We are providing our esteemed clients with optimum quality Additive 4101. Our offered additive is accurately processed under the most sustainable environment with the help of advanced techniques under the observation of our skilled experts. Extensively used in primers and enamels, this additive is sternly examined on several parameters prior to dispatch at clients end. Moreover, our respected clients can easily avail these Additive 4101 from us in diverse packaging options at reasonable prices.
- Used for G.P. Enamels and highly compatible with Alkyd Resins
- Helps in creating stronger Water-Alkyd Bond which further assists in extra stability
- Completely free from emulsifier, it helps in achieving high viscosity and thereby minimizing settling
- There is no thinning down or water separation on the storage
- Does not affects the final performance of coating in a negative way
Direction for Use:
- Coating System should be prepared according to the established formulation.
- Place the finished paint under high-speed stirrer (recommended r.p.m. 700 to 1000). Add advisable dose of âAdditive 4101â and maintain regular stirring. Afterward, stirrer should run for 15 minutes.
- Slowly add water @2 Ltrs. per minute and maintain regular stirring.
- Keep the machine operational for 30 minutes
- Practically compatible with all types of Alkyd Resins used for Decorative Primers/Enamels.
- It enables formulating Low VOC Paints.
|Technical Details |
|Appearance ||Milky to off white liquid |
|Density ||1.02 +0.05 |
|Flash Point ||Above 45oC |
|Active Content || 40% +1 |
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Supply Ability
- 500 MT Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 3 to 6 Week
- Sample Available
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East